Niagara TCP certified programmers can learn the latest Niagara 4 features and best practices during this VYKON Pro training course.
Attendees are required to bring a laptop with the latest 64 bit version of Niagara installed and licensed.
This comprehensive five-day program covers the following topics:
- Cyber Security and Application Hardening
- Data Modeling Basics
- Utilizing NEQL and Search Tools
- Advanced Data Modeling using Haystack
- Designing Responsive Graphics
- LDAP/AD Integration for User Management
- SSO and SAML Configuration
- Deploying Devices Using Templates
- Bulk Deployment of Templates Using Spreadsheets and Niagara Supervisor Provisioning Tools
- Configuring and Using the System Database for Enterprise Applications
- Developing Enterprise Wide Hierarchies
- Introduction to Niagara Analytics